Robustly featured, fixed-mount multi-radio wireless transmitter-receivers built to support data, voice, and video applications with high bandwidth and availability demands.
The Rajant BreadCrumb LX Series is the ruggedized solution for rapidly deploying a resilient network able to relay transmissions via the best available traffic path and frequency in real-time. LX nodes are the most advanced multi-radio nodes in the Rajant BreadCrumb family, and are easily installed to seamlessly scale a Kinetic Mesh network to any number of nodes, all with extremely low overhead.
Rajant BreadCrumb LX5
The LX5 is Rajant’s premier BreadCrumb Solution and is recommended for building and expanding your core mesh infrastructure. With the most transceiver and antenna ports, this system is engineered to form a rock-solid foundation that allows your mesh to provide continuous communication between people and assets.
The LX5 contains up to four tranceivers and six external antenna ports, and provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice and video applications.
- Includes multiple antenna-port configurations with 2×2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-out) to substantially increase the capacity of transceivers.
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices.
- Rugged and environmentally sealed – IP67 rated.
- Supports several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication.
- Offers reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature.