WAN Capacity Plus is a managed end to end service, hosted by Scan RF Projects, providing high speed connectivity between customer sites.
Employing carrier grade Microwave Ethernet infrastructure, WAN capacity Plus offers:
- Full-Duplex layer 2 connectivity
- Symmetrical constant bit rate (Symmetrical upstream and downstream capacity)
- Optional Advanced QoS
- High capacity ranging from 10Mbps – 1000Mbps Full-Duplex line rate (Site dependant)
- Carrier class availability and uptime.
- Aggressive SLA options:
- Standard – 12 hours per month max downtime triggers penalties.
- Enhanced – 8 hours per month max downtime triggers penalties.
- Premium – 6 hours per month max downtime triggers penalties.
- Future proof network infrastructure guarantees security, capacity and stability.
- Highly scalable and upgradable network infrastructure.
Scan RF Projects firmly believes that our WAN Capacity Plus managed service offers the customer far more value than the traditional “buy – integrate – maintain” model.
WAN Capacity Plus – Value Proposition:
- Increased economies of scale for larger networks and higher capacities.
- High capacity low latency connections.
- Rapid deployment times.
- Faster mean time to repair compared to cabled networks.
- Based on Carrier grade microwave technology ensuring maximum network availability.
- Chances of downtime due to cable theft greatly reduced.
- Proactive network management by Scan RF Projects NOC.
- Fast reliable connections.