One of the World’s First Concurrent 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Sector Access Point for unprecedented range, throughput and reliability
The ZoneFlex 7762-S is perfect for providers looking to quickly and economically expand branded broadband services, offload data traffic from congested 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited. Concurrent 2.4/5GHz 802.11n radios for access and backhaul traffic deliver high-throughput to clients.
A directional antenna array and expert QoS software optimize delay-sensitive, IP video and high-density voice over Wi-Fi (VoFi) applications and PoE output allows connecting other devices such as an IP camera. Integrated Smart Mesh Networking technology automates deployment and eliminates running expensive cables to every outdoor AP.
The ZoneFlex 7762-S can be deployed as a standalone AP and managed individually, or centrally managed by the ZoneDirector Smart WLAN controller or through the FlexMaster remote Wi-Fi management system as part of a unified indoor/outdoor wireless LAN. The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7762-S simply plugs into any Ethernet network and is automatically discovered by the ZoneDirector.
Integrates BeamFlex™ Smart Antenna Technology
- Enables consistent, high performance, extended coverage and multimedia support
- Automatic RF tuning adapts to constant changes in the environment with no client configuration needed
- Minimizes inter-nodal hops that degrade performance
- Results in fewer APs, more satisfied users
Provides Enormous Areas of Coverage
- Ideal for suburban/low-rise coverage
- Perfect for offloading data traffic from 3G networks, extending carrier-branded broadband services, optimizing coverage and capacity
- Excellent for delivering new wireless broadband access services in areas where fixed line access is non-existent or cost prohibitive
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dust proof plastic enclosure with flexible wall, pole or ceiling mounting options ensures that no distortion of WiFi signals is introduced
- Built-in heater for cold climate (-40° C)
- Two external N-type antenna connectors
- Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE), Ruckus custom high power PoE injector included, standard 802.3af output for surveillance camera
True Plug-And Play Multimedia Wireless LAN (WLAN) with Unmatched Ease of Use
- Quality of Service technology provides 4 queues per client station
- No RF tuning or client configuration needed
- Web-based wizard supports configuration by non-wireless expert through ZoneDirector
- Managed individually or through the FlexMaster remote Wi-Fi management system
- Secure, sophisticated WLAN can be created in minutes