Multiservice 802.11n dual band concurrent 2 stream Wired/Wireless wall switch
The ZoneFlex 7055 is the industry’s first dual-band dual-concurrent wall mounted wired switch and wireless wall switch designed for next generation wireless. The ZoneFlex 7055 features integrated 2.4GHz and 5GHZ concurrent 802.11n WLAN radios, five wired Ethernet ports, PoE ouput, and a passthrough port for devices such as digital phones that require native access to a PBX system. Designed with hotels and multi-dwelling units in mind, the ZoneFlex 7055 is easy to mount to an electrical junction box and has a sleek and low-profile form factor. It provides flexible deployment options with Ruckus SmartMesh Networking for areas without existing Ethernet infrastructure.
With SmartMesh Networking the ZoneFlex 7055 can be deployed in difficult to reach places with out existing Ethernet cabling or for extending wired and wireless coverage for temporary access.
The ZoneFlex Wi-Fi Wall Switch very low profile, minimizing the protrusion off the wall to make in-room cabling and furniture arrangement simple. Flexible deployment options allow the ZoneFlex 7055 to be easily installed via two uplink Ethernet options: an RJ-45 Ethernet jack or a 110 punch down block connection.
Authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, captive portal, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and through an internal user database.
The ZoneFlex 7055 is the first wired/wireless wall switch to provide support for next generation mobile devices that support 5GHz connections. These devices include new Apple devices such as MacbookPros, iPhone 5 and iPhad 2 and newer, newly announced Google Chromebook Pixel laptop, and many Android devices.
Port-based VLANs and up to eight discrete SSIDs can be configured within each ZoneFlex 7055, each with unique broadcast, QoS, security and management parameters. The ZoneFlex 7055 idea for supporting concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity. This enables enterprises to easily offer tiered services to different user or traffic types, differentiate guest, contractor, and employee access policies, or segment different traffic types.
Superior, Fast Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 802.11n dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent connectivity for next generation mobile devices
- In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs support concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- Robust authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, captive portal, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and through an internal user database
Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Installs into any standard network wall jack, offering two Ethernet uplink options: RJ-45 connector and a 110 punch down block
- Gigabit Ethernet uplink with PoE input (802.3af/at)
- SmartMesh Networking for flexible deployments
- Requires a single POE cable drop, reducing cabling, switch ports and power sourcing equipment
- Provides POE out to power devices such as IP-based VoIP phones eliminating the need for more power cords that clutter the environment
- Passthrough port allows native connectivity for existing digital phones
- Can be deployed in standalone mode or centrally managed by the Ruckus ZoneDirector or Ruckus FlexMaster systems
Perfect for hotel guest rooms and dormitories
- Sleek, inconspicuous compact form factor for best aesthetics
- Front port access eliminates unsightly cabling and disruptive furniture placement